Wednesday, January 22, 2014

my bucket list

well, I have some things that I want to do so I will explain that now.
1. Go and see Big Bang's concert
Holy cow I am really looking forward to this thing, now, there is a fact for all the VIP's. On the next and the next next day after camp, there is a Big Bang concert. we didn't get to get a concert ticket in China because the web wasn't good and the tickets were all sold in 3 SECONDS. So we didn't get one.... But we still have a hope because there might be a ticket when we go to the concert.( Because some people might cancel their seat) So I'm hoping that there will be a seat!!!
















2. Unlock my galaxy tab 2
Wow I know this will sound stupid and people will call me a total idiot but I did this stupid thing in China. Guess what? I locked my galaxy tab 2 and I forgot the password so I suffered for the whole time. And, because I forgot, I didn't even touch it. But I thought that I can fix it by going to the Korean AS center ( the galaxy tab 2 is a Korean machine) so I brought it t Korea. After GLPS, the first thing that I will do is to go to the AS center. wow its a sad story. ㅠㅠ :P











3. Go to Venice
I actually wanted this from a long time before. I really wanted to go to Venice before I die. It says that Venice is actually drowning 1~2 cm every year so I am really desperate to go there. my mum said that we will go there soon so I am looking forward to it. I really want to ride the water taxi there. As people know, there is no on-land vehicles so I think it would be very fun and it will be a good experience.




1 comment:

  1. I hope you succeed in opening your phone. Thanks for posting your bucket list and yes I too hope you will continue keeping in touch with your new friends from GLPS via your blog.

    ReplyDelete