Thursday, January 9, 2014

Three things I know to be true

My name is Jason(Jin Kyu) Han and I am 13 years old. I have lots of hobbies. For example, I really like building structures with LEGO, playing with my cats, riding my S-board(etc). 
I lived in china for more than 7 years. I went to China when I was 5. So I am quite good at Chinese.I lived in wangjing( a city in china)  for the whole time so I am more used to china than Korea. I like Beijing a lot. Almost everything is cheap and life is very convenient there. And because I can speak Chinese, I don't have a lot of problem communicating. But the only problem that I hate is the air quality. China's air pollution is very bad. The AQI(air quality index) is approximately over 250 every single day! That kind of air contains lots of germs that can damage your lungs very easily. So we have to wear masks everyday.
except that, I like Beijing!

As I said, I have lived in china for 7 years. So I have been to the Great wall for more than 10 times. I'm sick of it! We went there almost every year for the school field trip. I have a warning to all the people who wants to go to the Great Wall. It is so tired. it's best not to climb from the start to the end. It takes a whole day to do that. (haha)

 I also have about 12 cats. 7 cats in my house and about 5 cats in my garden. our house isn't a apartment so other neighborhoods don't say anything. The cats in my house is called Orange, Kiwi, Prince, Banana, choco, Chorong,and Kongal. I like cats because they are really adorable. And it is very fun when you play with them because they do cute actions. Below and 1 more. ( in order: orange, prince, choco, kiwi, banana, and kongal.)





                

5 comments:

  1. Jin-Kyu, thanks for sharing about yourself and life in China and climbed the Great Wall so many times and your love for cats. You supported your introduction with appropriate photos. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were like in the most polluted place in the world except for Chernobyl and came to one of the cleanest places in Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised that Beijing is that polluted.
    I like your cat photos~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnks. I'll use some of your photos. -your sister-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need for thanking, reply with money:) i'll be satisfied with that.

      Delete