Sunday, January 19, 2014

photo essay: My catty house

My house is a very "catty" house. The reason is that I have 7 cats in my house. I said it on my last blog but now I will talk about it in detail. Before I start, I would like to say that Everybody should know that our house NEVER buys cats. rather than that, our house bring the cats that is abandoned( which is wild cats) home and take care of it. But the funny thing is, every single time we bring a cat home, we always think that we have to let the cat go. But after about 1~2 weeks, we have this feeling that we couldn't let them go. And the consequence of that is the 7 cats in my house. OK... Lets get started.( Today I'll just introduce 5)













this is the first cat that came in our house. His( Its a HIM!!!) name is Orange and we named him like that because the color of his fur is orange. He came to our house because he lost his mother when he was very young. Also, he had this disease in his ears so we took him. His best "skill" is to growl in a very high tone. Yes, I know that he is a boy but he actually growls in a very high tone. all my family likes him a lot.













Next, this is Kiwi. It is a SHE and she is the second cat that came in our house. Don't ask me why I named her Kiwi. The reason is, I don't actually know. But the first feeling when I saw her was " Oh my gosh...She has to be Kiwi!"  Her fur color is black and white( so the name has 0% relationship with the color of her fur.) i'm not sure why but she is very afraid of people. Counting our family as well! I think she had a bad memory about human. Her best skill is to rub her body on human body. I love the feeling because when she rubs, it feels very soft.













Now the third. His name is Banana and I named him Banana because the inside part of a banana is white and the fur of his body is white too. He came in our house when he was already a  fully-grown adult cat.( for cats, after 3 months they count it as a adult cat) He really likes human and I mean, EVERY human being. He usually doesn't bite people and usually licks people. But that is a problem in our house. Because his breath smells really bad!!(ha ha) But he is really kind to me and every night I hug him and sleep together for the whole night.













now, he is Prince. My mum named him Prince because he looks totally gorgeous. But his personality is totally different. I think we'v been to good to him! He always bites people and scratches people.As you know, cats need some nail-care because their nails gets longer. But every time he they to cut his nails, he becomes to a "mad science-cat". He starts yelling and he scratches everybody near him. The only thing he does is to represent the visual-king cat in our house. He is not that friendly to me so I feel sad about that.













finally, This is Kongal. In Korean, Kongal( 콩알) means bean. we brought him home recently and we named him Bean because  when he was a baby, after he eats his food, his belly puffs up and it looks like a bean. when he is like that, I think everybody will eventually love him. He looks totally cute!!! I love him because his personality is also very good so our whole family all loves him. I think he is my favorite cat in my house. Oh my gosh I miss him....

5 comments:

  1. Oh!your blog is very clean!You arranged your blog.I love your blog!Because your blog is wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful that you have so many cats in your house. I once had a cat, so I know that cats can be very adorable. Your writing skill is very good and the content is interesting as well. Thank you for sharing your stories along with wonderful pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a white Persian cat. She is at grandma's in Jeju.

      Delete
  3. Your cats are sooooooo cute!!!
    And you are blog is very neat and wonderful~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!5 cats in one house! Lucky you~They are so cute! I like the last orange cat the most^^

    ReplyDelete