Thursday, January 23, 2014

reflection of GLPS camp

The GLPS camp was very fun. Of course there was bad stuff but I think there were more good points. It was a lot of fun and I would like to say thank you to ALL the people who taught me and my friends.
Advisor teacher: Wayne teacher
PA teacher: Ah Ran teacher
Debate teachers: Wayne teacher, Seung Jun teacher
Presentation teachers: Jerry teacher, Jin Sun teacher
Blog/ speech writing teachers: Ms. Heiki, Ji Yoon teacher
Dormitory PA teacher: San teacher
and all the other teachers as well. And I would like to say thank you to my class mates as well. I learnt a lot of things in GLPS and I'm very satisfied with that point. I learnt a lot of things like; how to do a parliamentary debate, how to make/ post/ care of a blog, how to write/ present a good speech, how to do a good research and present..... I really appreciate it. I think I will really miss all the teachers and the students in GLPS after I go home.

P.S: Everybody let's all stay touched!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment